Consultant role (remotely)
We are an Advisory, Data Science, and Analytics company active in the life-science and healthcare field. We possess full in-house capabilities to provide the best strategic, operational, data analytics, data collection, and capacity-building services. Next to these solutions, we also draw on areas of expertise within the group, including digitalization and machine learning algorithms.
We value our highly talented employees, mostly graduates from the top 10 universities globally, to deliver 360-degree state-of-the-art client solutions due to our experience across domains and geographies. We have the autonomy to move fast, making us more agile and personal than traditional firms.
We started as an international team of friends who met either at the Cambridge University Campus or Washington D.C. at the World Bank Headquarters between 2012 and 2015. Our passion for health and our desire to transform the world positively has brought us together. Our consultants and advisers have vast experience and are recognized as experts in their respective fields. They have studied at top universities (Cambridge, Harvard, Oxford, MIT, John Hopkins) and have worked for global companies and the UN.
SCOPE OF WORK
We are looking for a part-time consultant who can:
- Support us with the implementation of selected HDI projects at the national and regional levels,
- Carry out policy and economic analysis in the areas of innovation, European Funds, healthcare etc
- Contribute to the preparation and drafting of reports, presentations, and background documents
- Prepare and contribute to meetings with partners.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Romanian.
- Master’s degree in economics, statistics, or finance (or related fields). • PhD degree or ongoing PhD studies is considered an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in relevant areas, preferably more than 5 years.
- Ability to actively seek, collate, and synthesize inputs across sectoral and thematic boundaries.
- Knowledge and experience in innovation, digitization, and entrepreneurship, healthcare will be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work well independently, handle multiple tasks, adapt to changing priorities, and deliver high-quality analysis within deadlines.
- Knowledge of EU operational programs is considered an advantage.
- Experience in public administration or public agencies will be an advantage.
Kindly submit your CV, cover letter, and (if available) writing sample in English to firstname.lastname@example.org